Economical Integrated Portable Portable Hardness Tester, Leeb
Economical Integrated Portable Leeb Hardness Tester MH180
l Die cavity of molds
l Bearings and other parts
l Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other
l Heavy work piece
l The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
l Testing surface of a small hollow space
l Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
l Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for
large-scale work piece
l Measuring range:HLD(170～960)HLD
l Measuring direction:0~360°
l Hardness Scale:HL,HB,HRB,HRC,HRA,HV,HS
l Display:segment LCD
l Data memory:max. 100 groups(relative to impact times 32～1)
l Working power:3V(2 AA size alkaline batteries)
l Continuous working period:about 100 hours(With backlight off)
l Communication interface:RS232
Type of impact device
Hardness value of Leeb standard hardness block
Error of displayed value
1. Wide measuring range. Based on the principle of Leeb hardness
testing theory. It can measure the Leeb hardness of all metallic
2. Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL
3. Seven impact devices are available for special application.
Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
4. Test at any angle, even upside down.
5. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
6. Large memory could store 100 groups (Relative to average times
32~1 ) information including single measured value, mean value,
impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
7. Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery.
8. User calibration function.
9. Software to connect to PC via RS232 port. Micro printer support.
10. Compact plastic case,suitable for use under poor working
11.Continuous working period of no less than 100 hours with two
alkaline batteries(AA size), Auto power off to save energy.
11. Outline dimensions 150mm×74mm×32 mm
12. Weight 245g
D type impact device
Standard test block
Cleaning brush (I)
Small support ring
Instrument package case
Cleaning brush (II)
For use with G type impact device
Other type of impact devices and support rings
Refer to Table 3 and Table 4 in the appendix.
Differences between Mitech portable Leeb hardness tester