Integrated High Speed Thermal Printer Portable Hardness Tester
1. Measuring range HLD 170^960 HLD
2. Measuring direction 360°
3. Hardness Scale HLHBHRBHRCHRAHVHS
4. Display segment LCD
5. Data memory 100 groups max relative to impact times 32^1
6. Printing paper: width is 57.5±0.5 mm, diameter is 30mm
7. Battery pack: 6V NI-MH
8. Battery charger: 9V/500mA
9. Continuous working period about 150 hours with backlight off, no
10. Communication interface USB1.1
11. Outline dimensions 212mm×80mm×32mm
Type of impact device
Hardness value of Leeb standard hardness block
Erro of displyed value
1. Die cavity of molds
2. Bearings and other parts
3. Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other
4. Heavy work piece
5. The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
6. Testing surface of a small hollow space
7. Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
8. Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for
large-scale work piece
1. Wide measuring range. Based on the principle of Leeb hardness
testing theory. It can measure the Leeb hardness of all metallic
2. Large screen LCD, showing all functions and parameters. With EL
3. Seven impact devices are available for special application.
Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
4. Test at any angle, even upside down.
5. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
6. Large memory could store 100 groups (Relative to average times
32~1 ) information including single measured value, mean value,
impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
7. Battery information showing the rest capacity of the battery and
the charge status. User calibration function.
8. Software to connect to PC via USB port.
9. Thermal printer integrated, convenient for in field printing.
10. NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit
integrated inside the instrument. Continuous 11. working period of
no less than 150 hours (EL off and no printing). Auto power off to
12. Outline dimensions;212mm×80mm×32mm
Differences between Mitech portable Leeb hardness tester